Retail Store Manager
Fabletics is seeking a passionate and driven Retail Store Manager for our new store at Del Amo Fashion Center - Torrance, CA!
How Do You Fit In?
As the Store Manager, you will be responsible for all Sales & Operations for a best-in-class retail store environment. Using cutting edge technology, you will enable our Customers to shop seamlessly between our website and retail stores. Alongside a team of two Store Supervisors you will recruit, hire, train and enable a team of highly personable associates to help our Customers Live their Passion. The right candidate will be a self-motivated, highly energetic individual who is comfortable engaging the public.
You will join a tight-knit group of key contributors who are actively working together to achieve aggressive goals and meet timelines to drive the business forward. You will be responsible for the career path of 10 to 12 associates and managers.
This position will report to the District Manager.
- Embody our culture and values through a high degree of self-accountability acting as a model for all team members both internally or externally.
- Recruit, hire and train store Associates and Supervisors preparing them to actively engage our Customers in new and meaningful ways.
- Drive Customer engagement inside and outside of the store environment ranging from store events & promotions to community projects.
- Directing the daily activities of Store Supervisors and Associates in alignment with Company and Store goals
- Work with cross-functional teams such as Merchandising, Inventory Planning and Fulfillment to provide timely and responsible outcomes to needs and requests
- Ensure operational efficiency by actively managing operational tasks related to Payroll, Inventory Management and paperwork.
- Develop and maintain store merchandising guidelines that make the store easy to shop and adds value to the Customer’s purchase journey
- Actively participate to provide and nourish feedback from all levels of the organization to continuously improve the business
- 2 - 4 years of working as a manager within a retail environment.
- Knowledge & familiarity of active lifestyle choices such as Yoga, Cycling/Spin, Pilates, Weight Training, Running, Nutrition and other healthy activities.
- Ability to socially interact with Customers, Employees and Business Partners inside and outside of the store environment.
- Ability to work with large teams setting personal and professional goals for themselves and others.
- Great interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Be extremely analytical and quantitative and very comfortable building advanced spreadsheet models.
- Have a high degree of comfort dealing with ambiguity, including the ability to take initiative when an opportunity provides itself.
- Familiar with Excel, Outlook, and retail inventory and POS systems.
- Self-motivated, a good communicator with an innate ability to bring the best out in others.
- The ability to multi-task, set priorities and work well under pressure.
- This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching and climbing ladders.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
What’s In It For You?
- The role has a salary between $80,000 - $90,000 per year depending on experience
- 50% employee discount on Fabletics Brands
- Free outfits each month
- Paid Sick Time
- 401k match
- Annual Bonus Plan*
- Paid Time Off
- And More!
TechStyleOS is the globally integrated Operations and Services provider behind some of the fastest growing online fashion brands in history, including Fabletics, Savage X Fenty, JustFab, ShoeDazzle, and FabKids. With capabilities spanning technology, data science, supply chain management, fulfillment, customer service, and more, we help brands launch, scale and grow—across product categories and geographically. From predictive analytics to data-driven marketing and attribution, our unique approach is powered by our proprietary, end-to-end tech platform that enables the brands we serve to deliver a level of personalization, value, and satisfaction that are unrivaled in the fashion industry.
Fabletics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable. At Fabletics, Inc., we champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on diversity law and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals, who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all. Fabletics, Inc. will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.