Retail Store Manager
As a Retail Store Manager, you’re ready to lead by example, go All IN, and rally & empower your team to give it their all in becoming the best in the world at connecting customers to their world.
Responsible for all operations of a T-Mobile retail store. Must be familiar with all aspects of retail, including hiring, scheduling, training, marketing, assets prevention & team leadership. Primary point of contact for employees of the retail store.
- Complete observations of store employees’ interactions with customers, including feedback, to be used in development, training, and coaching conversations ensuring assigned team trainings are completed on time.
- Assist with customer-related issues that would positively impact the customer’s experience within the T-Mobile brand & expectations.
- Own store success and take ownership for store employees’ work-related needs, store leadership, staffing and scheduling, maintaining labor controls, marketing, loss prevention and all other store functions.
- Support operational excellence by observing every store function, monitoring sales and inventory, manage sales tracking and implementing new store programs and initiatives.
- Maintain a neat clean organized store environment at all times.
- Seek to hire store employees who are passionate about building long-lasting customer relationships and are fired up about the T-Mobile Brand, and digital technology.
- Support your team through development, training, and mentoring, driving behaviors that will lead to earning a place in our customer’s hearts and store employee success.
- Lead by example, staying up to date on the latest products, services, training, and leadership best practices to remain an expert resource to your team.
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive environment
- Responsible for the overall productivity results in the store. Drive operational efficiencies to help minimize risk and protect the store’s assets. Deliver financial results based on key performance indicators. Identify ways to manage and control store expenses.
- Show your team you’re invested in their success through personalized performance management plans and conversations, as well as celebrating achievements through recognition.
- Ensure store employees meet and/or exceed defined, monthly success measurements
- Meet or exceed sales goals for the store.
- High School Diploma/GED Req
- Bachelor's Degree Pref
- 2-4 years Management experience in retail sales Req
- 2-4 years Sales & sales management experience Req
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Communication Req
- Microsoft Office Req
- Store Management Req
- Store Operations Req
- Customer Service Req
The starting pay range for a candidate selected for this position who is based in Thornton, Colorado is generally within the range of $73,000 to $86,000 for annual base salary. The successful candidate’s actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range. Employees are eligible for monthly (or Quarterly if applicable) sales incentives.
At least 18 years of age
Legally authorized to work in the United States
T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination prior to successful applicants first day of work, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
- Travel Required (Yes/No):No
- DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
- Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.