Retail Staff Manager
JOB PROFILE (Professional and technical competencies required)
- Strong leader with excellent analytical skills and ability to influence through clear communication skills.
- Retail experience (operations, performance, admin) and commercial expertise (preferably in Travel Retail industry).
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication and presentation skills; structured and data driven.
- Assertive, patient, resilient, professional, organized, rational and often creative
- 4 year University degree required.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Advanced Excel skills) and salesforce applications (a plus).
- Agile and flexible: adaptable to new ideas and ways of thinking
- Autonomous, rigorous, and fast learner
- An enthusiastic team player striving for excellence
- Fluent in English, Spanish (Portuguese is a plus)
Professional & Technical Competencies
Develop Business Operations
- Influences internal/external stakeholders, negotiation skills, ensures compliance
Master Retail Fundamentals
- Leverages Business drivers, pursues retail excellence with financial optimization
- Stays up-to-date with market, consumers & competitors
Foster Retail Development
- Manages BA/Retailer relationship, Regional retail team productivity, Collaborates across functions
Key Job Accountabilities
- With the commercial director/managers (BA p/d).
- Retail team Management, incentives - by region/retailer.
- and productivity (turnover rate, ROI, sales per team) to improve results.
- to improve retail field productivity and efficiency.
- standardize processes on recruiting, onboarding, retention plans, and incentives.
- regarding retail population.
- Support Field team on sourcing talents for recruitment (BA/CM).
- Be the admin of Mach2/Salesforce and train/support all users on Salesforce/Mach 2 usage and functionality.
- Upskill and coach on the use of KPI Dashboards (PowerBI) across all commercial & retail populations.
- Manage admin process to collect, standardize and publish individual BA sales reports for PowerBI dashboards.
- Lease with central team on Salesforce evolution to best suit TRAMs needs and improve user experience.
- Build strong relationships with employment agencies to ensure L'Oreal compliance and provide that HR support to all staff
- with sales teams.