Retail Sales Lead
Welcome to the Funko-verse, a world built on pure imagination, a land governed by the philosophy that stories matter, a universe comprised of characters from countless fandoms, a galaxy of once upon a times and happily ever afters.
But what does Funko do?
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture and licensed-focused collectibles company. Funko currently holds thousands of licenses and the rights to create tens of thousands of characters – one of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry. Funko’s Pop! Vinyl is the number one stylized vinyl collectible on the market, selling millions of figures to fans around the world.
As a Retail Sales Lead, you will be an integral part of creating an outstanding experience at Funko’s flagship retail store in downtown Everett, WA. An ambassador of the brand, our Retail Sales Leads are enthusiastic, motivated leaders passionate about pop culture. This role is expected to deliver exceptional results, provide the highest standard of customer service while supporting retail leadership and the Retail Sales team.
Your Superpowers in Action
- Holds self and others accountable to high performance standards while providing Guests with memorable experiences
- Manage daily break schedules that align to guest and business needs
- Understands store sales plan goals, driving sales by increasing key KPIs: UPT and ADT
- Assist with merchandise changes that align with company vision/strategy
- Open and close out registers in line with LP Operational policies
- Strengthens others through consistent coaching and feedback while driving productivity and morale of the team
- Handle customer complaints and problem solve customer incidents in the moment.
- Always demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety and compliance. Lead and hold the team accountable to work in the same way. Cultivate a guest-centric and engaged team
Must-Have Superhero Gadgetry
- 1 years’ strategic retail experience, preferably in a Flagship or large volume location
- Polished professional who understands how to tell a brand story
- Experience supporting a large team of hourly team members and leaders as well as leaders of leaders
- Manage conflict, possess an ability to lead and hold others accountable
- Experience in collaborating with multiple teams - Executives, Creative, Loss Prevention, Merchandising, etc.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic and focused on the end results
- Decisive and collaborates with a team to develop strategies
- Has a good understanding of Pop Culture and follows Pop Culture trends
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Consistently demonstrate enthusiasm and passion for the brand
- Flexible work schedule (e.g., nights, weekends and holidays) and regular attendance necessary
- Regularly required to sit, stand, and bend. May lift/move up to 30 pounds occasionally
- Travel less than 10% of time
The base salary range for this position is $17 - $20 hourly. Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location.
What Funko Offers
Funko offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits and a 401(K) plan with matching contributions from the company. Most importantly, we offer a creative work environment with people who love pop culture just as much as you do. Can’t wait to gush about your latest binge? Neither can we! Looking for a place where your favorite pop culture t-shirt will receive the compliments it deserves? We know how you feel!
Funko is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.