Are you passionate about coffee? Do you care about sustainability and quality? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an engaging and meaningful place to work.
We are seeking passionate and dynamic full time Boutique Coffee Specialist for our community who will drive sales, service, and sustainability through respectful, collaborative, agile, determined, and driven interactions with clients and team members.
Our culture empowers us to provide quality coffee, experience-focused customer service, growth opportunities and a variety of benefits with perks. Join our team as we cultivate coffee as an art to grow the best in each of us.
- Be an agile coffee expert. You bring the passion, we provide the training, and you share it with the customer.
- Drive personalized coffee experiences, using storytelling to share your knowledge of our coffee and our sustainability practices with customers. Did you know that our 100% recyclable capsules are the least wasteful way to consume a cup of coffee?
- Cultivate respectful customer relationships. Though many customers shop online these days, the store is where we meet many of our customers for the first time.
- Care about safety. We are determined to create a safe, healthy environment for our employees and customers.
- Collaborate - whether it’s assisting with cleaning, organizing stock or innovating a better way of doing things. Share your feedback and ideas to contribute to our overall success!
Requirements and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED, required
- 1 year or more experience in retail, direct customer sales & service, or hospitality, preferred
- A real passion for coffee, respect for sustainability, and curiosity to educate oneself and others on our coffee culture
- A respectful, agile, collaborative, determined, and driven mindset
- Ability & willingness to work flexible hours including but not limited to: opening & closing shifts, Saturday or Sunday shifts, & holidays
Requisition ID: 146739
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
Nestlé Nespresso USA is an equal opportunity employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at email@example.com or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.