Retail Production and Build Lead
The Retail Production & Build Lead supports two main areas of the business: Retail and the Events & Experiences team. As the Production and Build Lead, you’ll work with the 3-D Design Team and Retail Creatives to prep and build all new store assets, like photo frames, furniture, merchandising, etc. In addition to building out the assets, this person will work closely with Field Project Managers to fulfill all installations as well as work with local vendors who supply new store fixtures and assets. This person may also be asked to support the Events & Experiences team to pack and coordinate tradeshow assets or set up on-campus events.
Lastly, this person will be in charge of managing the warehouse, including keeping the woodshop in clean and working condition, as well as maintaining the tools.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the 3D Design Team and Retail Creatives to prep and build all new store assets like photo frames, furniture, merchandising items, etc.
- Work closely with Field Project Manager to fulfill all install needs
- Work with local vendors who supply new store fixtures, assets, etc.
- Prep, palletize, and ship all new store items coming from Ventura
- Keep the woodshop in clean and working condition
- Keep inventory of warehouse assets
- Answer to the daily company requests
- Work with the Events and Experiences team to pack and ship all tradeshow/event assets
- Help coordinate and build campus events
Who You Are
- Adaptable – able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong communicator– ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written, visual and verbal format.
- Collaborative - comfortable with team-based work structure; ability to remain flexible to change within the work environment and scope of responsibility.
- Demonstrates initiative - is conscientious and provides complete follow-through on areas of responsibility, without the need for continuous direction. Works well under pressure.
- Organized – able to put plans together and keep the project ahead of schedule. Reliable and punctual in completing assignments.
- Passionate – brings enthusiasm for saving our home planet, integrates this passion into all aspects of work
- Inclusive – experience working with groups and individuals in a respectful and equitable manner.
Experience You Bring
- 4+ years of carpentry and woodshop experience
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Basic electrical understanding
- Strong organizational skills
- Independent work ethic and collaborative mindset
- Physical requirements include the ability to lift 50+ lbs and an ability to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Travel may be required to assist retail/events build teams
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Patagonia requires all employees who enter a Patagonia owned or operated facility or who physically interact with others as part of their job duties to demonstrate proof of receiving a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of their employment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.