Retail Performance Specialist
Louis Vuitton North America is looking for a Retail Performance Specialist. They will be responsible for creation and maintenance of innovative Retail analytics tools. In addition, we are searching for an individual who will be in charge of ongoing analysis of store performance measuring client experience and quality of sales (inclusive of cross selling, conversion, traffic, etc.) Specialist will conduct in depth studies around various performance metrics on a regular cadence meeting business needs. The Specialist will partner cross functionally to support retail efficiency projects.
- Drive and achieve individual and team objectives
- Respect Louis Vuitton Brand standards in terms of behavior and adhere to company policies and procedures
- Creation and advancement of innovative Retail tools
- Data reporting and accurate maintenance for target setting and performance planning
- Provide analysis, forecasting and insights on KPI trends i.e. productivity, traffic, sales
Client Experience Initiatives:
- Analysis of our client survey (VOICE & VOICE After Sales) data and trends
- Draw connections and correlations between client insights and retail team selling behaviors
- Support Director and regional teams in rollout of efficiency tools as needed
- Ensure tools and materials are available and communicated timely and efficiently
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and prosper. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture passionate about meaningful strategies aimed at crafting an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.