Retail Operations Specialist
The Retail Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting the development and management of effective and efficient resources and operational processes that develop and support sales and improve profitability for TAG Heuer’s retail network in North America. This role will support various projects at the direction of the VP, Retail and be the first point of contact for all activities as they relate to standards, guidelines and standardization of best practices and various day-to-day store operational topics.
- Support VP Retail with creation and maintenance of Store Policies and Procedures inclusive of Retail Operations Handbook and implementation.
- Frontline contact for store operation inquiries/needs (dress code, hours of operation, repairs, etc.)
- Ownership of vendor relations, in-store hospitality, and inventory logistics for retail store supplies (office supplies, packaging, stationary, flower orders, coffee, champagne, chocolates, etc.)
- Inventory management of store products and collateral
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy and consistency of the Gift with Purchase (GWP) allocation and inventory
- Assist the Store Managers with store system support (Cegid and Salesforce)
- Animate the Business Consignment Watch Program for all of TAG Heuer
- Assist the VP Retail with the review, approval, and submission of retail invoices to Finance department and create purchase orders
- Review monthly operational and overhead budget and expenses to identify areas to improve efficiency and reduce costs
- Preparation of reports, business analyses, budgets, and other tracking activities as directed by VP Retail
- Partner and support VP Retail and other cross-functional departments with all store openings, renovations, and events
- Support HR with new retail hire onboarding
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills
- Project management skills and the proven ability to multitask and prioritize in fast paced environment
- Natural authority with the ability to easily connect and develop strong relationships with all Store Managers
- "Win together" mentality
- Takes ownership of internal and external customer issues and resolves them quickly
- Responds to unexpected changes in work environment with creativity and resilience
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Word
- Excellent communication skills
- Retail experience a plus
- Good understanding of Luxury Retail and/or Luxury Hospitality a plus
- Ability to take initiative and perform tasks in a self-sufficient manner with minimal oversight, consistently meeting goals and deadlines
- Willingness and availability to travel as needed
Employee benefits: At our Maison, we offer a generous and comprehensive benefits package including medical insurance, bonus or commission structure, paid time off, retail holiday pay, 401k, automatic employee contribution, employee assistance programs and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our Company values diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender (including gender identity and expression), pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, and to perform crucial job functions.