Retail Operations Program Manager
San Francisco, CA
The company is at a pivotal point in its development, growing rapidly, and plans to hire a Program Manager to support Retail Operations. This role will drive performance and positive business outcomes through effective end-to-end program management. As a member of the Stores Operations team, this role will report directly to the Operations Manager.
Gopuff takes pride in creative problem solving and in-person collaborating to make quick and informed decisions. This role will have a hybrid work schedule, where you will be able to showcase your creativity and build strong relationships with teams in a cross functional manner three days a week (Tuesday - Thursday) in our San Francisco, CA or Concord, CA hub(s)! This role will support our field leadership teams across CA, AZ, and WA and may require travel.
- Create and implement retail and sales initiatives that align with Gopuff Stores priorities to deliver results
- Identify sales strategy opportunities to maximize efficiency through process improvement
- Work cross functionally ensuring stakeholders are informed and aligned with the intent and outcomes of retail strategies
- Analyze sales and operational (and Business) KPIs and convey the results to inform business decisions and/or track performance
- Support the development of continuously evolving sales and operational strategies aimed at supporting Gopuff’s rapid expansion
- Ability to execute multiple work streams and projects independently and deal with a high degree of ambiguity
- Drive and support various business processes and provide updates to key stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college/university. MBA preferred, but not required
- 2+ years of project management experience in retail, product, strategy or a high growth start up
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Enhanced analytical and critical thinking ability
- Financial prowess: Experience with or understanding of a P+L
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Intellectual curiosity: you pursue learning opportunities for yourself and dive into unexplored areas of the business
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of BI tools (Tableau, Looker, SQL)
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to San Francisco, CA
- Gopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. The salary range below reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role.
- Salary Range: $79,200 - $132,800
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer:
- Gopuff employee discount
- Career growth opportunities
- Internal rewards programs
- Annual performance appraisal and bonus
- Equity program
Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.