Retail Merchant - Intern
Crocs' Americas Merchandising team in our Westwood, MA office is hiring! This Temp Retail Merchant will complete day-to-day tasks vital to assist the Crocs Merchandising team. Such as reporting updates, assortment tool updates & coordination. Develop a broad, general understanding of all merchandising functions, responsibilities, and cross-functional interdependencies in order to provide merchandising support across multiple divisions/categories.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Assist Director and Merchants in daily/weekly/seasonal merchandising functions including:
- Build and maintain merchandising tools (Corporate Line sheet, Seasonal Buysheet, etc.)
- Update data and templates for selling recaps
- Prepare vital materials for breakthrough meetings
- Act as liaison between many departments: excellent communication and analytical skills
- Make data-driven decisions and product related suggestions with regards to trend, pricing and assortment
- Excellent networking ability with good follow-up skills
- Should be confident working with numbers and have a shown understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Ad Hoc Projects
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Positive approach, lover of product, with a curiosity about digging into sales trends!
- Strong communication skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teammate, enjoys working cross functionally with various teams and personality types
- Highly organized, able to shift priorities with a sense of urgency, have excellent attention to detail
- Highly proficient in Excel and have sophisticated knowledge of Powerpoint, Google Docs
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Title: Retail Merchandising Intern
- Job Level: Intern
- Hourly Rate Range: $15.00 - $17.00
- Workplace Persona: Collaborator
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.