Retail Merchandising Supervisor
Are you looking for a job where you can use your retail experience while working a consistent weekday schedule? In this impactful role, the Merchandising Supervisor acts as an ambassador to iconic brands like My Little Pony, Littlest Pet Shop, Monopoly, Transformers, and Nerf, delivering industry leading customer service to our key retail accounts and supervising a team of Merchandisers. Representing Hasbro, you will build excitement and engage our consumers by executing timely and effective merchandising initiatives across all Hasbro Toy and Game categories.
We offer paid time off, holidays, 401K with company match and more.
A day in the life as an Area Supervisor:
- Interviews, hires, trains, and supervise the activities of a group of merchandisers designated by district management.
- Oversees implementation of retail activities and development of positive business relationships.
- Completes in-store work sessions with the merchandisers to cultivate merchandising excellence standards.
- Positively impact POS by ensuring all Hasbro brands are well represented and stocked, thru the implementation of Hasbro’s merchandising principles
- Completes regular service calls in a territory of retail stores as designated by district management.
- Build and maintain strong account relationships with store management and personnel thru regularly scheduled calls and ongoing communication with all levels of store personnel
- The schedule is 5 days per week totaling 30-40 hours per week
What you’ll bring:
- Associates Degree or equivalent.
- Previous Retail, Supervisory and Merchandising experience is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing situations, new tasks and priorities as changes occur.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license (we'll provide mileage reimbursement).
- Able to lift boxes up to 40lbs as well as stoop, squat, walk and stand for long periods of time while adhering to safety procedures and expectations.
- Must live within designated area of Stockton, CA.
Please use this footer for the External Posting
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World's Best Play and Entertainment Experiences. From toys, games and consumer products to television, movies, digital gaming, live action, music, and virtual reality experiences, Hasbro connects to global audiences by bringing to life great innovations, stories and brands across established and inventive platforms. Hasbro’s iconic brands include NERF, MAGIC THE GATHERING, MY LITTLE PONY, TRANSFORMERS, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, BABY ALIVE, POWER RANGERS, PEPPA PIG and PJ MASKS as well as premier partner brands. Through its global entertainment studio eOne, as well as its entertainment labels, Allspark Pictures and Allspark Animation, Hasbro is building its brands globally through great storytelling and content on all screens. Hasbro is committed to making the world a better place for children and their families through corporate social responsibility and philanthropy. Hasbro ranked No. 13 on the 2019 100 Best Corporate Citizens list by CR Magazine, and has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere Institute for the past eight years. Learn more at www.hasbro.com, and follow us on Twitter (@Hasbro) and Instagram (@Hasbro).