Retail Lead Generation Specialist
The Retail In-Store Event Marketer will be responsible for generating customer leads at dedicated in-store retail locations through ongoing interaction with potential customers. Qualified generated leads will be provided to our sales team for in-home product sales demonstrations. Responsible for exceeding issued lead targets and goals administered by the Retail Event Marketing Manager.
- Interact with potential customers and provide product demonstrations using high energy and positive engagement techniques
- Overcome objections by utilizing proven, industry leading sales techniques and training resources.
- Work well without close supervision but always keeping the manager informed
- Generate and data capture store leads for our award-winning products
- Responsible for meeting predetermined performance goals for each event as well as other KPIs
- Must hold a valid driver's license.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must be willing to work afternoons, evenings, and weekend shifts (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to educate potential customers about our product line
- High level of energy and engagement for extended periods of time at events
- Ability to utilize our proven system to generate qualified leads for our rapidly growing
- Ability to actively listen and rebut objections and/or answer questions regarding the performance or quality of the product
- Must have a smart phone to use timekeeping application and submit leads
- Must have access to reliable transportation for every scheduled shift.
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different stakeholders without “dropping the ball”.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner that is both articulate and professional.
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being responsible for one’s own actions, performance, and decisions
To our customers, Live Comfortable, Live Safe and Live Happy. To our employees we want you to Work Comfortable, Work Safe, and Work Happy.