Retail Experience Specialist
New York, NY
This role will be 50% based in NYC and require 50% travel to large cities in the United States (e.g. LA, Atlanta, Chicago, Seattle, etc). You will be part of a dynamic styling team that ensures that every customer that walks through our SoHo showroom has the best experience possible. While on the road, the team works together to create an inviting trunk show space and run an engaging event for our customers.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Total Annual Compensation (Base Salary + Sales Commission) $60,000 - $90,000, Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits, 401(k), Paid Time-Off, Travel Allowance, Free Clothes, Coworkers that are like Family…and more!
What You'll Do:
- SALES & STYLING: Facilitating personalized one-on-one styling appointments and establishing lasting connections with clients to drive sales.
- MERCHANDISING & ORGANIZATION: Setting-up and maintaining the showroom & event spaces in line with the US aesthetic. In NY this means maintaining the space after appointments. On the road, this means setting-up and breaking down each location.
- INVENTORY: Monitoring inventory with newness and size availability while organizing volumes in the backstock area.
- KEY INFO: Must have the ability & license to drive and to lift 30 lb objects. The work-week will be Wednesday to Sunday. Days off will be Monday-Tuesday & Paid Time-Off as per policy.
Who You Are:
- Resourceful & ready to roll up your sleeves to do whatever is needed
- Love being part of a small team in-store & on the road
- Energized to go above and beyond for the client
- Strong eye for fashion and fit on all body types
- Excited to travel
- 3+ years in a role in retail, personal shopping, wardrobe or freelance styling