As the Retail Experience Manager, you’ll assume the leadership duties of an entire store to ensure employees are deployed efficiently and deliver excellent customer experiences. You’ll drive localized customer and employee strategies throughout their home location. You’ll also share trends impacting your micro-market (local surrounding stores) with the Hub Store Experience Manager. Additionally, you will be responsible for driving employee development and performance management.
What you’ll do
- Enable and empower employees to drive world-class customer experiences
- Drive employee experience strategy across the micro-market to drive seamless customer experiences
- Analyze performance indicators against business strategies and lead your team to facilitate growth or improve results
- Lead efforts to maximize results or provide course correction as needed
- 2 years of experience as a supervisor or manager in business, military or related fields
- 2 years of sales or customer service experience
- 1 year of experience managing and reviewing operational expenses and revenue
- Retail experience
- Consumer electronics industry experience
What’s in it for you
We’re committed to helping our people thrive at work and at home. We offer generous benefits that address your total well-being and provide support as you need it, especially key moments in your life.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Generous employee discount
- Financial savings and retirement resources
- Support for your physical and mental well-being
As part of the Best Buy team, you’ll help us fulfill our purpose to enrich lives through technology. We bring that to life every day by humanizing and personalizing tech solutions for every stage of life — in our stores, online and in customers’ homes.
Our culture is built on deeply supporting and valuing our amazing employees who make it all possible. We’re committed to being a great place to work, where you can unlock unique career possibilities. Above all, we aim to provide a place where you can bring your full, authentic self to work now and into the future. Tomorrow works here.™
While you're busy delivering on our belief of making technology work for our customers, we're working to ensure you are rewarded for your passion, energy and commitment. Our pay for performance philosophy rewards results and offers you opportunities to grow in your career and increase your earning potential.
Ready? Let's do this!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of our customers and employees, click on the apply button below. The application will take about 15 minutes to complete and if you meet the requirements, you can expect to hear from us within 24-72 hours.
Minimum Pay ($)
Store Number or Department
000560 Brandon FL Store
Maximum Pay ($)
Address Line 1
116 Grand Regency Blvd Regency Sq