Retail Event Marketer
The Retail In-Store Event Marketer will attend pre-scheduled retail stores and generate leads for the local office through ongoing interaction with potential customers. Assigned to work inside store locations for our retail affiliates to generate qualified leads for our talented sales team. Responsible for exceeding issued lead targets and goals administered by the Retail Event Marketing Manager.
- Interact with potential customers and provide product demonstrations using high energy and positive engagement techniques
- Work well without close supervision but always keeping the manager informed
- Generate and Data Capture store leads for our award-winning products
- In-Store Event set up and tear down (ability to lift to 50 pounds)
- Must be willing to nights and weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license required
- Attention to detail and punctual
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to educate potential customers about our product line.
- High level of energy and engagement for extended periods of time at events
- Ability to utilize our proven system to generate qualified leads for our rapidly growing company
What we offer:
- Industry leading starting pay: $18-$20/hour-Paid Weekly! Every Friday!
- Compensation increases based on performance
- Paid Training and flexible scheduling
- Opportunity for growth into management positions
To our customers, Live Comfortable, Live Safe and Live Happy. To our employees we want you to Work Comfortable, Work Safe, and Work Happy.