Retail Customer Service Specialist
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THIS ROLE
On our team, everyone plays a critical role providing genuine, helpful and friendly service to help our athletes perform at their best and enjoy their sport. We’re committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, reflecting the communities we serve. This role is an opportunity to make a difference and join the world’s greatest sports team.
Customer Service Specialist Duties:
- Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
- Provide register coverage as needed and ensure strong customer service standards are met by supporting cashiers through complex transactions
- Serve as primary customer service provider at the front end and liaison between customers and management
- Ensure customers receive outstanding service by adhering to and enforcing customer service programs
- Handle all situations that involve firearms passing through the front end and ensure compliance with firearms safety policy and procedure
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
- Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
All Teammates are required to adhere to all safety policies and procedures. Additionally, as business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to direct efficient front-end operations
- Basic cash management procedures
- 1-2 years of Retail Cashier or Sales experience preferred
DICK’S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Inclusion and Diversity.