Shake Shack is a modern day "roadside" burger stand serving deliciously classic burgers, fries, hot dogs, frozen custard, beer, wine, and more. With our fresh, simple, high-quality food at a great value, Shake Shack is a fun and lively community-gathering place unlike any other. As we experience tremendous growth, our leaders are the driving force to our continued success. We are seeking a positive and enthusiastic Restaurant Manager who loves to serve! This is an excellent opportunity for a leader with 2 – 3 years of restaurant management experience.
If work-life balance is your thing, we offer a 40-hour work week during our 8-week manager training program. Post-training, our management team works at least 40 hours and up to 50 hours, as the needs of the Shack dictates.
- 2 – 3 years of Restaurant Management experience in a high volume, fast-paced restaurant environment
- Food handler certification, strongly preferred
- Ability to learn and train others on all aspects of the Shack operations
- Ability to drive hospitality and inspire others to do so
- Must exhibit an aptitude for leading, coaching, and driving excellence at every level
- Understanding of financial aspects of business operations
- Upholding our standards of excellence and hospitality
- Leading your team
- Managing all functions on our daily checklist
- Handling payroll and scheduling
- Focusing attention on team development
- Overseeing inventory, quality and safety
- Managing the facility
- Leading and developing community relations
Our Benefits include:
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Salary + Quarterly Performance Bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks to start)
- Charitable Opportunities to Give Back
- Award-winning On-line Training
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.
Benefits of Shake Shack
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive Pay and Growth
- 401(k) Plan + Company Match
- Paid Time Off