With Uline’s continued growth, we need a team that ensures we stay true to our company motto of Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence. Our Executive Operations team keeps us on track by conducting internal operational audits, analyzing company performance and reporting findings and recommendations to Uline’s President.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Create, summarize and analyze weekly and monthly reports to identify areas of improvement.
- Pull data and investigate root causes to issues. Work with cross-functional areas to provide analyses and recommendations for improvement in business operations.
- Engage with department leaders to provide feedback on recent actions taken for executive leadership.
- Analyze customer comments and provide a weekly report with actions for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1 year of experience.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Experience pulling data, knowledge of SQL a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.