ZoomRemote5 months ago
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
Release architecture team is working cross functioning between, product, engineer, operation and vendors to ensure ZOOM product features get released on time and implemented properly. The Release Engineer will be responsible for the overall delivery of Professional Services’ solution for Zoom Projects. This includes project managing the release plans and coordinating with product managers, engineers and operations.
- Require a BS degree in CS, MIS or its equivalent
- Programming experience (C++, Java or Python)
- Support, coordinate, and execute strategic project work across ZOOM cross production Team
- Manage multiple concurrent projects with multiple work streams that require inputs from cross-functional stakeholders both internally and externally
- Lead and manage large scale, company-wide projects through planning, development, launch, stabilization, debrief facilitation and close
- Manage and escalate project risks and issues as appropriate, and establish success metrics for projects and ensure performance is tracked and measured
- Investigate ways to improve existing processes and fix pain points through automation, streamlining, and program delivery
- Measure the outcomes and outputs of projects and process improvement endeavors and leverage quantitative results to inform direction of the business
- Support on the creation of quarterly business reviews that can accurately capture performance by using SLAs and KPIs
- Operation deployment knowledge and good understanding of deployment requirements, dependence.
- Experience with agile tooling - Jira for task delegation and assignment and tracking completion of items
- Flexibility and ability to work after hours
- MS degree in a related field
- Leadership experience in technical/developer/business communities
- Excellent communication skills