Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform.
Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
The base salary range for this role is $88,000 per year - $143,000 per year, depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This role is eligible for the Fanatics Betting and Gaming annual bonus program and an equity award.
Salary range is listed in USD; ranges will change based on country of residence
In addition to the base, bonus, and equity, full-time employees are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, paid time off and other benefits like GymPass, Pet Insurance, Family Care Benefits, Free Shipt deliveries, and more. We’ll also give you $500 to set up your home office!
Fanatics Betting & Gaming is seeking a motivated, team-oriented Analyst with 1+ years of applicable experience to support Fanatics’ gaming licensing program and execute compliance operations efforts (gaming industry experience preferred, but not required).
The Analyst will play a crucial role in Fanatics’ efforts to enter new gaming markets, fulfill all existing licensing obligations, and to build a culture of compliance within the Company. This role will report to the Manager of Licensing and will provide support across the Fanatics Betting & Gaming vertical.
- Support the the Company’s licensing efforts in gaming states for entities, key persons, employees, and vendors.
- Execute compliance-related tasks related to the Company’s live wagering products.
- Review regulations regularly and ensure team members are up to date on requirements.
- Identify and onboard third-party technology and service providers to increase internal efficiencies.
- Assist in building the Company’s culture of compliance.
- Communicate with state regulators as required and support the wider Company in building a leading digital gaming platform.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1+ years of applicable prior experience in a legal, compliance, or regulator-facing role, with experience in the sports wagering/iGaming space preferred.
- Experience communicating with senior executives and government authorities
- Ability to execute under pressure and under time constraints in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter that enjoys a startup atmosphere.
- Comfortable balancing multiple, competing priorities and changes in scope and direction.
- Have a strong interest in the sports wagering/iGaming space and superb organization and attention to detail skills.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address (this includes @betfanatics.com).
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information.
We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.