40.000-50.000 per year - Base + Bonus - Full Time
The Regulatory Administration Specialist will be responsible for working with the compliance team and cross-functional business partners in the development and implementation of the organization's Compliance Program.
The Regulatory Administration Specialist will have a basic knowledge of the cannabis industry and experience working within a regulated environment. The Regulatory Administration Specialist will also have demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced organizational structure and experience with administrative responsibilities within a Compliance Program.
- Responsible for organizational compliance with applicable state, county and municipal laws, ordinances, and regulations within the organization's Commercialization, Marketing, and Advertising business units.
- Serves as a compliance point of contact for the organization's Marketing, Brand, and Commercialization initiatives, and support for other business unit needs as appropriate.
- Responsible for working with cross-functional teams to obtain regulatory approvals for product, marketing, and advertising by gathering documentation, compiling regulatory submissions, filing submissions with regulatory agencies, engaging with regulatory agencies, and communicating outcomes internally within AWH.
- Responsible for the creation of written Policies and Procedures as directed.
- Assists with the creation of compliance and risk reporting as directed.
- Serves as the subject matter expert on current and prospective regulations and provides information to internal business partners, including providing regular updates on emerging regulatory issues, trends, and other developments.
- High School diploma/equivalent and at least one post high school degree or certification (associates, technical school, BA, etc.) is preferred. Requirements can also be met with a demonstration of related skills and experience.
- 1+ cannabis sector experience preferred.
- 1 + years of compliance or regulatory affairs experience preferred.
- Administrative, clerical, or similar experience preferred.
- Technical writing skills and experience a plus.
- Basic knowledge of applicable laws and regulations, or ability to learn quickly.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
- Basic to intermediate level Excel skills.
- Experience creating pivot tables and using VLOOKUP a plus.
- Basic to intermediate Adobe Acrobat Pro skills
- Experience using a project management system such as Monday.com is a plus.
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity and work ethics and a commitment to upholding organizational values.
- Ability to travel to facilities throughout the organization's footprint, as needed.
Ascend Wellness Holdings (AWH) is a vertically integrated cannabis cultivator, processor and provisioning center operator with assets in Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio and Pennsylvania. We seek to foster a robust and inclusive cannabis industry through a premium, unmatched customer-focused retail experience. We are looking to build a world-class team that will help carry out our mission of helping to shape the future of cannabis as a leading healthcare solution. We are committed to improving the quality of our patient's lives by offering unrivaled quality, consistency and meticulously curated products that satisfy our customers unique, individual needs. When it comes to customer service experience, our dispensaries will set a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness by a highly knowledgeable team. A team that is committed to our values, our people, and our communities; we are looking for people who are inspired by our vision and stay dedicated to our mission as we continuously expand.
Ascend Wellness Holdings, LLC and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the population of differences and does not discriminate in its hiring / hiring practices, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.