Regional Vice President of Sales
The Vice President of Sales is expected to plan and implement organizational strategies and manage a sales team to achieve the growth goals of isolved HCM. This position will be required to collaborate with other departments such as marketing and product to maximize sales results within and around the isolved Network of partners
The Vice President of Sales will be expected to meet or exceed assigned sales goals, as well as lead new initiatives to drive future growth of the technology business.
- Achieve assigned sales goals
- Execute against assigned strategic plans
- Recruit, hire and maintain a confident, motivated, goal achieving sales team
- Maintain good working relationships with other departments
- Work closely with team managers to achieve sales targets
- Make decisions regarding staff
- Make decisions regarding territories
- Approve expense reports
- Monitor travel and related sales production
- Represent isolved HCM by giving presentations, attending sales calls & trade shows
- Lead by example
- Four-year college degree
- 10 years' experience, preferably in software sales
- Documented and extensive management experience required
- Payroll or Human Capital Management experience desired
Location: This position will be based in the USA (office or remote) and will require travel.
Duration: This is a full time, permanent position.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
isolved HCM provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. The company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants and employees are treated during the application process and post hiring employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type is not tolerated