Regional Vice President of Sales
The Regional Vice President of Sales - West for B&I will report to the VP of Corporate Services West, serving as a key member of the leadership team tasked with the strategic direction & sales growth of new business in defined territory. Specifically, this person will lead a team of sales professionals in expanding dining and hospitality services within the corporate services environment.. Ideal candidate can be based anywhere in the Western US, near a major airport.
Positions at this location require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location will be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Hands on help and support in crafting the deal to win (forming and executing effective sales strategy)
- Train, coach, develop, support and hold accountable a team of direct reports
- Identify and orchestrate the appropriate Compass resources and support to win new business
- Help with identifying and qualifying targets and the needed strategy to win.
- Investigate and analyze potential new business markets and new business growth strategies as well as competitors' activities with clients or targeted clients
- Dynamic leadership including ability to develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships.
- Accurately forecast sales, ensure integrity of CRM and effectively manage expenses
- Must be able to travel 50% or more within the territory
- Strong sales and sales-related function skills including commitment to Compass Sales Process
- Drive new business revenue aggressively while ensuring strong profitability
- Excellent rapport and relationship builder with decision makers over the long-term selling cycle
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written & listening)
- Team builder; sales and operations
- Consistently exceed sales quotas
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem solving
- Positive, can-do attitude with flexibility and creativity
- Bachelor’s degree or extensive leadership experience/training required
- Track record, demonstration of successful sales experience in a direct "hunter" role with experience in leadership role a desired criteria.
- Strategic innovator with proven leadership and successful sales qualities
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex financial and operational data
- Ability to interface with all levels inside and outside the organization
- Consultative sales experience with large RFP’s and complex contracts
- Experience managing and/or selling large volume, complex P&L and Fee contracts
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Corporate are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)