Regional Sales Operations
At PAX we strive to enhance people’s lives through exceptional cannabis experiences. Our curated set of pure full flavor pods and award-winning devices make enjoying cannabis simple and safe. For more than a decade, we have created next-generation devices that deliver enduring quality and wellness benefits through innovations in design and technology, and remain trusted by millions of consumers nationwide. We’re the #1 cannabis brand nationally with top awareness and NPS scores. Our standards allow for the safest vaporization of cannabis on the market. We are passionate about increasing well-being and joy through the power of cannabis, and we are committed to advancing opportunity through supporting social justice, access and equity in the industry.
We are incredibly excited about the tremendous growth of the cannabis industry, inspired every day by how cannabis can change lives, and fortunate for our leading position in the space. Our culture is focused on putting the consumer first, making an impact together, and also having fun along the way! Our team has helped build businesses at the intersection of consumer, technology and wellness, including Apple, Google, Tesla, Uber, GoPro, Fitbit, Constellation, Honest Company, Eaze and more. PAX is backed by leading consumer and technology investors including Tiger Global and Tao Invest, and has raised over $430MM in capital.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
PAX is seeking a Regional Sales Operations Associate/Manager to focus on our US Consumables markets beginning with CA, CO and MA. The successful candidate will be a results-driven growth champion who will take ownership of analysis supporting strategic decisions and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our sales team.
This is an opportunity to be a part of defining and building the Sales Operations function at PAX.
Reporting directly to the Director of Sales Operations, this person will:
- Provide operational and strategic support for US consumables markets; enabling the sales team to successfully complete business objectives
- Define performance metrics and think critically about potential pivots based on results
- Work directly with sales leaders to achieve goals by providing cadenced and ad hoc analytical support
- Own market trends and insights; proactively identifying headwinds/tailwinds and providing strategic recommendations to combat/maximize
- Take accountability for deliverables; reliably lead and deliver multiple concurrent work streams and adjust focus as priorities shift
- Identify and source efficient data sets; staying abreast of new data providers that can make valuable contributions to PAX
- Derive meaningful, actionable insights and specific recommendations from complex internal and external data sets
- Support go-to-market strategies for new market and new product launches
- Identify friction points within the sales organization and work with key team members to drive improvement in efficiency by simplifying processes and optimizing use of available tools
- Support sales incentive ideation, development and execution
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity; independently take vague questions and deliver meaningful analysis and results with an entrepreneurial approach
- Listen to challenges, ask the right questions and recommend strategies to solve complex problems
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU:
- Bachelor's degree required in a business-related or analytical field
- 4+ years of experience in an analytical role like Sales Operations, Management Consulting, Business Operations, Finance or Strategy
- Expert Excel skills required; experience building analytical models from scratch
- Excellent verbal and written communication with experience tailoring messages for senior leaders; turning sophisticated ideas into concise takeaways
- Strong intellectual curiosity with a desire to learn and grow
- CPG experience preferred
- Familiarity with cannabis or another highly regulated, fragmented industry a plus
- PowerBI, Salesforce, Syndicated Data (BDSA, Nielsen)
PAX LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation, equity & bi-annual performance reviews
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Employee Purchase Program for discounted PAX devices
- Weekly catered lunch, endless snacks and beverages
- Dog Friendly HQ in the Mission District of San Francisco
- Employee Assistance Program including access to online legal support
- Put Consumers First - We are here to enhance their lives. We put their needs first in everything we do. We work together to deliver unique solutions for their benefit.
- Build a Community - We are active and beneficial builders of a global community. We collaborate together to support sustainability, well-being and social equity efforts—both internally and externally—to establish cannabis as a force for good.
- Innovate with Passion - We are passionate about enhancing the cannabis experience by making it positive, accessible and intuitive. We set the standards, innovate for consumers and find the yes as a team.
- Be the Solution and Collaborate - We work as a team to achieve winning outcomes, knowing we each individually are the solution, but can only succeed together.
- Lead with Humility and Transparency - We stay open and humble in everything we do. We value learning from each other, and cultivate transparency in our culture and products.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.