Regional Sales Manager
Thales is currently hiring a Regional Sales Manager for our Identity Access and Management Team working REMOTELY based on the West Coast (must currently reside on the West Coast, USA)
As a Regional Sales Manager for the Identity and Access Management team you will promote and position Thales’ robust Identity and Access Management portfolio of highly secure products and solutions into Enterprise accounts. Your success in this endeavor will secure the digital lives of millions of people.
- You will be responsible for landing new customers within a defined region/territory
- You will maintain and expand the business scope for customers based on set individual objectives, strategic business line planning, and the Thales global strategy
- You will be the main point of contact with the customer and have responsibility for the ‘well-being’ of all the accounts you manage
- You will act proactively to detect and create opportunities, identify and acquire potential customers directly or with Value Added Reseller (VAR) channel
- You will farm existing accounts to upsell and grow current business.
- You will be responsible for driving net new revenue through new business within their territory/region and exceeding quota
- You will work collaboratively with your peers in other regions as well as your internal colleagues to facilitate a positive team environment
Required Skills and Experience:
- We are looking for someone with 5+ years of strong Technical Account Management or Technical Solution Sales experience
- To succeed at this job, you must have previous experience in IT solution sales experience
- Must have a good business analysis and mid-term vision, great negotiation skills, the ability to create and maintain good relationships with senior managers and C-Level executives, knowledge of high-technology market (IT Security and Cybersecurity), good marketing analysis skills
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Office, and SalesForce.
- It would be preferred if you have experience/knowledge in CRISC and CISSP.
- Strong oral and written communication is key
- Must be team and goal-oriented, who has high organizational skills, persistent, autonomous, accountable, and be a strong leader
- Must be able to travel of up to 50% of the time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering or equivalent work experience can be substituted for degree
- A background working in a technical role is highly preferred
- Use of SalesForce or similar CRM tool for opportunity, lead and forecast management
This position will require successfully completing a post-offer background check. Qualified candidates with [a] criminal history will be considered and are not automatically disqualified, consistent with federal law, state law, and local ordinances.
Successful applicant must comply with federal contractor vaccine mandate requirements.
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law
If you need an accommodation or assistance in order to apply for a position with Thales, please contact us at email@example.com.