Regional Sales Manager
The role of the Regional Sales Supervisor is to guide, mentor and promote sales in the assigned region, establish and maintain relations with key partners, promote the diffusion of our products through all the selling points, market research and sales forecast.
This is a hybrid role that allows the supervisor to maintain their own territory as well as be a mentor and leader to the other sales reps in their assigned region. A Regional Sales Supervisor will ensure that there has the resources and support needed to generate revenue through product sales & new client acquisition. Meet individually with the Field Sales to support efforts to achieve success and personal growth. The Regional Sales Supervisor fully understands and embraces the company culture, ideals, mindset & instill these traits in their team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Supervises and mentors the Field Sales Reps in their assigned regions.
- Provides training as needed to new and existing Field Sales Reps.
- Provides ongoing product knowledge guidance and resources.
- Helps Field Sales Reps to negotiate, and build complex and large sales deals when needed
- Assists Field Sales Reps to ensure success in accomplishing sales goals and targets
- Conducts monthly and quarterly meetings with Field Sales Reps
- Helps to convey challenges to management
- Responsible for all tasks as stated in the Field Sales Rep job description.
- Identifies and communicates sales opportunities in assigned region
- Supports the expansion of business in assigned region.
- Provide competitor analysis reports for upper management
- Visit existing and potentials high level clients
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Unwavering desire to lead a team to victory
- Market and industry knowledge
- Experience with escalation management
- Competent with Microsoft applications – Word, Excel, Outlook and Power point
- Excellent written, organizational, and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Ability to adapt and quickly build rapport with clients and consumers
- Understanding of sales processes and dynamics
- Capable of giving sales presentations
- Adaptive and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with change & adaptation to new systems & workflow
- Valid Driver’s license
- Extensive local travel, upwards 50%-60% of the working time. Work is performed mainly in client locations, but you’re expected to conduct business on the road. Reliable method of transportation to travel daily to these client locations.
- 5(+) years sales experience (preferably in the reference market)
- 2(+) years’ experience working in a CRM preferred
- Must be proficient with a Smartphone.
- Previous supervisor experience a plus
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) of this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an at will relationship.
Outside Sales Exemption. the law recognizes that employees are exempt from overtime and other regulations that apply the non- exempt employees when an employee is primarily engaged in sales, the employee sells tangible or intangible products, and the employee spends more than 50% of working time away from the employer’s place of business or the employee’s home office. It is anticipated that you will satisfy the duties requirements for the outside sales exemption in every pay period, and therefore are exempt from overtime requirements, meal period requirements, rest period requirements, and timekeeping requirements.
The company is an equal opportunity employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.