Regional Sales Manager
You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
There’s one thing you do that’s exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate sales professionals, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for a Regional Sales Manager role with Syneos Health.
Reporting to the Syneos Health National Business Manager the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for the successful management of a team of Sales Specialists in an assigned Region. The RSM will oversee the activities and performance of their team and is responsible for meeting or exceeding program goals. The RSM will:
- Lead a team of Syneos Sales Specialists to promote products to targeted physicians and accounts to achieve specific business goals
- Direct Syneos Sales Specialist in the acquisition, expansion and retention of targeted business within the assigned geographic area.
- Participate in the formulation of sales strategies, interpret strategies and apply to business issues within the geographic area.
- Full engagement with key customers by developing and implementing strategies that support the growth of products.
- Manage and deploy resources [financial, field staff] to ensure achievement of objectives.
- Work with Syneos Sales Specialists on a consistent basis, evaluating, coaching and directing sales presentations
- Attract, coach and retain individuals who will ensure high level performance
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree; advance degree preferred
- 5+ years commercial pharmaceutical experience
- 3+ years district or regional management experience
- Experience in Infectious Disease preferred
- Diverse commercial experience in Training, Sales Ops, Market Access, IC preferred
- Proven ability to lead and manage significant scope and/or complexity of portfolio
- Proven ability to hire, lead, coach & mentor high performing teams
- Ability to manage large region geography. Travel up to 70% including significant air travel and overnights
- Valid Driver’s license
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. Except in those locations where state or local law impacts this vaccination requirement, this position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition, sincerely-held religious belief, or other reasons recognized by applicable law. Submission and approval of an exemption request does not necessarily guarantee that an accommodation can be provided for any specific job