Regional Sales Manager
The Manager, Regional Sales (RSM) will have the management responsibilities for the Packaged Beverages and Concentrate Beverages business for KDP in the South Georgia Region. Key areas of focus include sales operations and distributor management, executing annual operating and marketing plans, forecasting, business development, A&P budget management, KPI Management and leadership.
- Identify, develop, and execute key business building opportunities around distribution, availability, promotion, display, merchandising and pricing that will support volume and share growth for KDP, while balancing these elements in a manner that will ensure a sustainable, profitable business model is maintained for both KDP and our customers.
- Manage an effective communication process between multiple parties to maximize the execution of all promotions and programs. Provide the communication link with other departments and functions in order to facilitate volume-building initiatives. Continuously improve bottler / distributor participation in National & Regional account activities.
- Ensure forecast accuracy in order to facilitate the efficient utilization of KDP assets in addition to ensuring our ability to better serve our customers by delivering a quality product, in the proper quantity at the agreed upon time and price.
- Effectively utilize all associated budgets to fully leverage brand potential, maximizing freedom of choice for consumers through uncompromising retail execution.
- Develop business building presentations and timely reviews for bottlers, distributors and local retail customers through effective use of syndicated data, customer channel data, trade information and brand facts.
- Build Annual Operating Plan with key functional counterparts, to layout a roadmap for future growth opportunities.
- Conduct trade visits with bottlers to inspect execution, competitive activity and to assess future opportunities with our customers.
A Successful Candidate Will Have the Following
- A strong understanding of Route to Market strategy in beverage segment
- Superior negotiation skills
- Outstanding account management track record substantiated by sales success
- Familiarity with CSD bottling systems
- Proven analytical experience and strength
- Action-oriented self-starter
- ·Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Financial acumen and pricing strategy
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience in CPG Sales
- 3-5 years of experience in Supplier, Bottler, Distributor or Commercial Retail Account Management
- 2 years of experience using MS Office to include PPT, Excel, Word
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.