Regional Sales Director
VAST Data is looking for a Regional Sales Director to join our growing team!
This is a great opportunity to be part of the fastest-growing infrastructure company in history. In just a few short years, we’ve shaken up the industry by challenging traditional architecture models and introduced a revolutionary set of storage possibilities through our Universal Storage platform.
Our success has been built through incredible leadership and motivated employees who want to leverage their skills & experiences to make a real impact. This is an opportunity to be a key player at a pivotal time in our company’s growth.
Come join the disruption, make your mark, and be a part of the amazing team introducing the new era of data storage!
- Develop business across a mix of enterprise level customers across the spectrum
- Generate revenue and work closely with a network of Channel Partners to successfully sell the VAST Data offering
- Manage the sales process to align with customer buying cycles
- Manage customer relationships from first meeting through (optional) proof of concept as well as after the sale to enable opportunities to expand the VAST Data footprint.
- Develop and present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the ability of the VAST solution to meet customers’ business objectives and justify the sale.
- Prospect, penetrate large accounts, reaching decision-makers, and closing business.
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota and driving referenceable business with large enterprise customers.
- A history of developing selling regions from the ground up, with little resources.
- Passion for developing account expansion strategies and the value of post-sales customer success.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Desire to drive change and evangelize new technologies in a way that resonates with customers.
- Minimum of 7 years Direct Enterprise selling experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment experience is key, a mix of large company and startup experience.
- The ability to speak with customers and partners at both a business-level and technical-level
- Knowledge of the storage industry specifically: NFS, Object Storage and Enterprise Computing architectures.
- Competitive attitude and strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company.
- Proficient with Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office