Regional Sales Director
WorkdayChicago, IL10 days ago
Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
As a Regional Sales Director on our Customer Base team, you will use your extensive experience and domain expertise to lead, coach and mentor a team of Senior Account Executives selling Workday Solutions within Workday’s existing customer base. If you want to be part of something exciting, please read on!
Role & Responsibilities:
- As a Regional Sales Director, you will lead a team of passionate, enthusiastic and a successful people who want to be part of one of the most disruptive cloud companies on the planet.
- You will be a key sales leader on the team focused on driving incremental business and managing complex renewals with the existing Workday customer base.
- Your team will manage complex sales cycles through orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, value management, bid management, inside sales, marketing and sales support.
- You will implement value-selling processes alongside a wealth of knowledge of Workday’s products and portfolio
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with customers and executive sponsors
- You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Workday as a viable cloud partner of choice to alternative to legacy ERP solutions.
Experience / Qualifications
- Previous experience in sales leadership, ideally focused on customer base expansion.
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Workday
- History of cultivating mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners and alliances
- Experience as a leader in a team selling environment
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Proven experience of pulling together different business units to maximize on sales opportunities
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
If you have a stellar sales track record capitalizing on strategic accounts, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Workday is the place for you.