Regional Retail Support Coordinator
As the Regional Retail Support Coordinator, you will provide diverse support to our Louis Vuitton regional office and our 26 stores in the West Coast & Hawaii Region. You will contribute to the efficient and optimal day to day operations of the business. While the position will be based in the regional office in Los Angeles, your role requires a great deal of agility as you will also have the opportunity to support in store operations initiatives, in store and regional projects, and assisting the Retail Operations Director on operational objectives.
To be successful in this role you will take ownership to provide varied support to regional offices and stores, contributing to the efficient and optimal day to day operations of the business. This will be accomplished through the timely management of the SAP function, maintaining the relationship between vendors, stores, and the LV finance corporate partners. In addition, the scope of the role also includes, but is not limited to, the handling of the regional office operational and administrative responsibilities, providing continuous support and assistance to all other regional office functions, and partnering with regional office members in providing support for meetings and store events.
- Strong proficiency in computer systems, reporting and programs
- Strong Excel (can perform complex functions (VLOOK-UP, Macros, etc.), Word and PowerPoint skills required
- Excellent organizational and time management
- Extremely service oriented
- Analytical with a strategic action-oriented vision
- 2+ years of experience in retail, operations, office management, and/or finance/business analysis
- Based in LA Regional office
- Ability to travel within market as needed to support store needs
- Ability to flex schedule to include weekend and evening work as needed to support store need
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.