Regional Operational Excellence Manager
Working through direct reports remotely located in plants representing the Great Lakes Region , you will develop, deploy, implement and manage a lean based operational excellence model to ensure standardization, operational excellence and significant value across Ball North and Central America plants. Support and manage key assignments and improvement efforts as needed including deployment strategy, planning, training, coaching, problem solving, project management, people development and resource development. Work within a corporate lean team to continuously develop and manage Ball Operational Excellence which includes required tool development, documentation creation & training execution.
Essential Responsible Areas:
- Be an agent for change and support deployment, adoption and sustainment of a standard Lean-Based Management System (Ball Operational Excellence) including sustainable routines and problem solving within Ball Packaging North & Central America.
- Manage assigned portions of yearly business cycle including strategic planning and budgeting.
- Use Ball Operational Excellence system to achieve targets and raise overall performance of Ball plants
- Deliver on the organization’s priorities, working closely with leadership in defining, scoping, launching, and implementing new initiatives.
- Facilitate and make complex decisions and recommendations under limited direction using a high degree of initiative and independent judgment.
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of the BPNCA Operations manufacturing team.
- Keep leadership informed by effectively and clearly communicating project effort, progress, achievements, problems and failures on a timely basis.
Position Requirement & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree: Engineering, Science, Business, Supply Chain education
- Job related experience – 5 Years minimum
- Manufacturing Experience preferred
- Lean Manufacturing Experience preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills required
- Problem Solving & Leadership experience & skills
- Ability to facilitate and influence at all levels of the organization
- Strong financial, analytical & computer skills
- Travel to plant locations & Corporate Headquarters between 30-50%
- Colorado based desired but will consider remote
Compensation & Benefits
- Hiring Salary Range: $100,000-$152,605 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans