Regional Metalworking Manager
Reporting to E&R Vice President of Sales, you will inspire the team to improve sales and profitability in your district. You will lead a team of approximately 10 to 14 Account Managers in developing and growing long lasting partnerships with customers to supply and manage their Metalworking & MRO procurement.
- Demonstrate the ability to motivate and achieve results through others.
- Using a strategic, organized approach to managing your district and team, you will bring high-level problem solving, quantitative analysis and systems applications.
- Utilizing financial reporting, you will analyze our needs, costs/budgets, and economic earnings.
- Demonstrated track record of successful leadership of a B2B sales teams.
- Prior success managing internal partner relationships resulting in the achievement of sales and operations objectives.
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent experience, MBA ideal.
- Broad knowledge of production manufacturing industry (Automotive, Aerospace, Machinery, Transportation, Medical Devices)
Rewards and Benefits:
With benefits starting day one, Grainger is committed to your safety, health and wellbeing. Our programs provide choice and flexibility to meet our team members' individual needs. Check out some of the rewards available to you at Grainger
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- Paid time off (PTO) and 6 company holidays per year
- Automatic 6% 401(k) company contribution each pay period
- Employee discounts, parental leave, 3:1 match on donations and tuition reimbursement
- A comprehensive set of emotional, financial, physical and social wellbeing programs
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.