Regional Marketing Director
Ayr Wellness is looking for a highly creative, forward-thinking Regional Marketing Director to support retail and brand specific marketing initiatives at the local level. In this role, the Regional Marketing Director is responsible for working directly with the National Field Marketing Director to strategize and execute all consumer programming, menu planning, and promotional strategy, utilizing a data driven approach to customer relationship management.
- Plan and implement marketing calendar, to target increased brand exposure, customer growth, and positive sales growth
- Manage reporting, budgets and KPI metrics for regional sales and marketing activities
- Set retail menu plans, incorporating competitive pricing structure, with a valuable brand assortment that caters to the regional market needs
- Offer competitive analysis (potential sales, pricing, gap analysis), market research and trends, and comparing product line with key competitors
- Create and implement effective customer loyalty programming, lead generation and customer acquisition tactics
- Lead a cross functional local process around innovation and new product development
- Develop brand strategy, consumer segmentation, targeting, and positioning of brand and in the development of the brand architecture to measure and analyze sales impact, and the profitability/ROI of marketing expenditures
- Serve as liaison between Corporate and the selected region, providing ongoing updates on the cannabis industry and community
- Management of Marketing Project Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, and Retail Marketing Manager
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, quick-changing environment
- Self-starting, forward thinking idea generator with entrepreneurial spirit
- Fully engaged, team player with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of market research practices and techniques
- Experience analyzing data • Knowledge of owned, earned and paid platforms
- Project management skills, with experience running large scope projects with cross over departments
- Cannabis experience a bonus, but not required
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing, growth marketing, retail, shopper marketing and/or crm management Position is full time.
ABOUT AYR WELLNESS
Ayr Wellness is an expanding vertically integrated, U.S. multi-state cannabis operator, focusing on highgrowth markets. With anchor operations in Massachusetts, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Arizona, Florida and New Jersey, the company cultivates and manufactures branded cannabis products for distribution through its network of retail outlets and through third-party stores. Ayr strives to enrich and enliven consumers’ experience every day – helping them to live their best lives, elevated.