The Regional Manager is responsible for overseeing/leading administrative support of the sales organization at several different financial advisor branches within SA Stone Wealth Management. Ensures the overall success & growth of an assigned portfolio by deepening relationships of existing financial advisors.
- Creates and maintains an active relationship with their specified advisors
- Serves as a point of contact for the advisors and handles day to day issues
- Ensures communications (email and phone) are prioritized and responded to effectively to maintain their relationships
- Proactively partners with financial advisors within their relationship to fully understand their businesses, goals, strategies and challenges
- Reviews and recommends practical solutions to trading and operational problems (but is not involved in the day-to-day operations at the branch level)
- Oversees the Advisor Support Associates within their team.
- Maintains prompt and regular attendance.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management deems necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business field such as Finance, Management, Economics, etc. (preferred) or equivalent financial industry experience
- 1 to 3 years work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Detail oriented
- Solid organizational skills
- Customer Service oriented
- Series 7 required and Series 66 preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer
Physical requirements/Working conditions:
- Climate controlled office environment
- Minimal physical requirements other than occasional light lifting of boxed materials
- Dynamic, time-sensitive environment