Regional IT Manager
The role of an IT manager within an organization is to ultimately identify and bring forth technology infrastructure and solutions to propel the company forward. There are plenty of daily tasks to keep IT managers busy, but the most effective managers keep an eye on important business indicators. These technical experts serve as the liaison between the business side of the organization and the technical side, identifying needs, communicating findings, and making recommendations. IT managers are expected to advise businesses on technology and how it can help them perform better, then oversee new systems design, development, and implementation.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
- Help in providing tier 1, 2, and 3 support for all locations including dispensaries, corporate office, call center, and Cultivation Facilities.
- Account management to include mobile carriers, VOIP systems, hardware and software vendors, and Managed Service Providers.
- Lead infrastructure builds in new facilities.
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Plan, organize, schedule, and supervise the day-to-day technical support activities, including troubleshooting, approvals, and installations.
- Measure, monitor, and maintain team’s ability to meet or exceed contact and resolution Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Develop and maintain policies, procedures, and processes.
- Interact with management and staff to provide technical assistance for continuous improvement of IT solutions.
- Coordinate the needs of in-house IT experts, remote employees, vendors, and contractors.
- Ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across many teams, levels, and situations.
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves".
- Operates with autonomy and discretion.
- Good judgment, initiative, attention to detail, drive for change, getting organizational support, building ownership and commitment, making though decisions and developing others.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form.
- Demonstrated knowledge and intermediate proficiency working with Microsoft Office Suite software including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Understand support problems, analyze problem data, and determine appropriate solutions; maintain problem documentation and resolution procedure for future reference.
- Travel to company locations (some travel will involve overnight, sometimes multiple night stays).
- Providing training to new employees and other training sessions as require
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete a background check.
Physical and Mental Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position, move and/or position oneself, communicate, operate and/or prepare, place, position objects, tools, or controls. The employee must occasionally move packages weighing up to 10 lb. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close observation and the ability to adjust focus. The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual, with or without reasonable accommodation, to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Work is performed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
Verano is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We place priority in an environment of inclusion, diversity, and social justice and are committed to securing a better, brighter way forward for our employees, our markets, and our communities.