Regional HR Manager
What we need:
At Mohawk, our people make the difference. We are currently looking for a Regional Human Resources Manager to be a strategic business partner and plan, develop, design and implement HR programs, policies and practices that supports the business’ goals while ensuring the best experience for our people.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with business leaders to identify and develop programs related to employee engagement, development, training, recognition, etc. to improve the employee experience and drive business goal achievement
- Provide interpretation of and facilitates’ adherence to policies and procedures
- Partner with the Talent Management area to help develop procedures and activities to recruit and/or develop sources of recruitment, interview and screen applicants, coordinate the selection, screening, processing and orientation of new employees
- Ensure Human Resources activities, employee records, record retention, information distribution and regulatory reporting comply with Federal, State, Company and accrediting agencies
- Coordinates administrative and logistical details associated with the day-to-day operations of the HR Department
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a related field
- 1-5 years of progressively responsible professional HR experience. Open to an entry level HR degreed candidate.
- Professional certifications (a plus)
- Broad knowledge of the laws, regulations, policies, procedures and practical application governing the functions of Human Resources
What you’re good at:
- Working collaboratively as part of a diverse, fast-paced team, with strong personal organization, poise and professionalism
- Communicating effectively with a wide range of individuals in written, oral and interpersonal form
- Working in a high-pressure environment (occasionally in a crisis), diffusing conflict using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods while maintaining professionalism and adhering to corporate standards
- Honing your ability to persuade, market and sell new ideas based on culture, audience and business needs
- Accepting responsibility and motivating and directing the activities of others
- Achieving results through team efforts, challenging established practices and drawing relevant conclusions
- This position will have 400 indirect reports supporting 15 facilities from Texas to California.
- Base salary - mid to upper $90,000 range with a 10% bonus.
- Mohawk’s Regional HR Manager will split time between an office environment and a plant or distribution center facility; 9687 Transportation Way, Fontana, CA 92335.
- Domestic travel requirements 25%.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.