Regional Digital Sales Manager
We are looking for a Regional Digital Sales Manager to join our Local Sales Team. As an integral member of our team, you will partner with the Account Executives from inception to execution of digital & cross platform ad campaigns that meet our clients’ objectives. This role plays an essential role in driving ad sales revenue across our digital, streaming, linear, social, experiential, and audio properties. You will collaborate with cross functional teams internally including Media Strategists, Operations, Marketing & Research. You will also work directly with clients to ensure the success of sponsorship programs and customized marketing initiatives.
You will report to the VP of Digital Sales.
Your day to day
- Main point of contact for key accounts for digital campaigns from pre to post sale
- Manage strategic media plans, proposal documents, capabilities presentations and pitch presentations to meet client objectives, goals, KPIs and ROI
- Develop client profiles and assist with research of clients and industries
- Attend sales calls & internal brainstorming sessions
- Provide creative ideas to contribute to the delivery of innovative digital advertising solutions
- Coordinate all sponsorship executions across internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor all campaigns’ performance, and suggest improvements throughout the process
- Upsell clients on additional impressions and/or programs based on performance
- Partner with revenue management, inventory, research and analytics teams to create recap reports for key clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with an agency, brand, and/or publisher
- Knowledge of advertising solutions across social, audio, display, streaming video, experiential and sports sponsorship platforms.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of digital video and advanced audience targeting
- Proficiency in PowerPoint for building proposals & decks for clients
- Must have knowledge and understanding of all client campaign strategies, brand messaging, and integration expectations
- Strong problem-solving skills to address distribution, delivery, data and measurement needs.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to address both small and large groups.
- Deep understanding of media landscape, services, and technologies
TelevisaUnivision believes that a happy, well-balanced employee is what makes our culture thrive. We offer a wide selection of perks and benefits including PTO; tuition reimbursement; wellness and employee support programs; 401K; and life and other insurance plans. This is all in addition to our comprehensive and competitive health benefits package featuring medical, dental and vision coverage options.
Univision requires that all U.S. and Puerto Rico employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to submit proof of vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will reasonably accommodate a qualified candidate, who may be unable to be vaccinated, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Univision is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.