Regional Content Manager
TwitterSan Francisco, CA - New York, NY - Remote US10d ago
Who We Are:
Twitter is an iconic service and global platform for self-expression and live conversation. Twitter has always been the best place to see what's happening now. Whether it’s breaking news, entertainment, sports, or everyday topics, only Twitter lets you connect with people anywhere in the world with live conversation. Anything that happens, you see it first on Twitter, and a career at Twitter offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
We’re looking to hire a regional content manager with marketing expertise to help with the transcreation of consumer marketing content.
Our ideal candidate will be strongly execution focused, skilled at building solid cross functional relationships, driving process efficiencies and producing high quality, transcreated materials that drive awareness, consideration, and adoption of our products globally. You must have a solid understanding of the type of content that resonates well with people on our platform and should also be an avid Twitter user. (We will be checking out your Tweets!)
Who You Are:
- A seasoned project manager, who is comfortable supporting a wide variety of content creators.
- You have a previous track record of supporting Consumer or B2B marketing teams and possess a solid understanding of the digital marketing world.
- You are highly organized and detail oriented, with a bias for action.
- You work effectively in a fast paced, cross functional environment; you help teams build consensus.
- You have strong communication and project management skills.
- Experience in constructing and executing initiatives to reduce overall time to market, and/or increase final localization quality of marketing materials.
- You must have a solid understanding of the type of content that resonates well with people on our platform and should also be an avid Twitter user. (We will be checking out your Tweets!)
What You’ll Do:
- Own and manage the transcreation of content from the consumer product marketing team, both centrally and regionally, to include local market sign off.
- Manage the pipeline of content coming from the product marketing team and provide consultation and support to content creators to ensure all content is suitable for international markets.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with a team of product marketing managers, brand, growth, creative/studio, PR/legal, and others to ensure that, where needed, regional teams have the relevant content for their region.
- Work closely with our dedicated localization agency to ensure marketing content from the consumer product marketing team is localized with on-time, quality translations.
- Work with internal teams to maintain a solid feedback loop, establish efficient workflows, and continuously improve processes related to the planning and delivery of localized marketing content.
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience in marketing or localization, as a project manager
- Proven track record at working with consumer or B2B marketers and highly cross functional organizations.
- An excellent understanding of the end to end localization process for websites, advertising & digital media.
- Excellent English written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Bonus: you’re multilingual (Spanish, Portuguese, Hindi etc).
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.