Regional Channel Manager
ZoomRemote Office (CAN-BC) - Remote Office (WA) - Seattle5 months ago
- Create and drive business plans with our Regional Partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities.
- Individual coaching, mentoring and skill development of Regional Partner team
- Create sales and marketing campaigns to drive lead generation for Regional Partners.
- Provide day-to-day support for Regional Partners to help them sell, implement and support Zoom’s services.
- Answer questions via Zoom meetings, email, webinar and phone
- Work with internal and Distributor / Master Agents’ cross-functional teams to assist with partner implementation, support and commission escalations.
- Understand partner’s business and how Zoom services can enhance their value proposition.
- Coordinate training, marketing, and overall enablement programs with new distribution and master agents.
- Work cross functionally with other team members to deliver on company goals.
- Drive requirements and help develop sales tools and materials for Partners.
- Serve as internal channel advocate to ensure partner and customer satisfaction.
- Participation in industry events such as trade shows and seminars.
- Exceed revenue objectives.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-5 years working in Sales Management
- Successful track record in growing large account revenues
- Ability to build relationships with and strongly influence C-Level decision makers
- Must be able to create and deliver strong presentations
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BA / BS or equivalent education and relevant experience