Region Sales Manager
Advance your career as a Region Sales Manager (Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC, Tampa, FL or Miami, FL, and other key locations within the Southeast) supporting our Foodservice Business. Here at Kellogg, we care about and celebrate your success. Utilize your experience, skills, and communication abilities in a world-class organization. Engage with us through your leadership role by managing a direct and indirect (broker) field sales team to deliver the annual Gross Sales Volume, Net Sales Volume and Operating Profit targets. We strive to bring innovative food solutions to our customers utilizing the expertise of our direct sales force and broker partners. While you are at it, you will also be building your network and expertise in a thriving and prioritized channel within both Kellogg and the broader food manufacturers industry.
At Kellogg we are passionate about our people, brands, business, and outstanding food. Are you ready to leave your footprint (Or as Tony would say paw print) with an industry leader? Apply now to become a part of a best-in-class company that values equity, diversity, and inclusion.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- People Leadership – Putting your leadership skills to work you will create an environment that fosters and promotes independent thinking, intelligent risk-taking, and problem-solving by communicating expectations. This position manages 9 direct reports. You will coach and motivate personnel and broker partners through positive support, reward, and reinforcement. Encouraging participation, initiative, creativity, and ownership you will provide as much job autonomy as possible.
- Account Development – Directing sales personnel in the development and implementation of effective sales programs you will provide a clear focus on increasing sales, profit, and brand awareness. You will manage and prioritize activities among multiple and complex customers within a specific Book of Business.
- Strategic Partnerships – You will initiate and maintain complex on-going distributor and customer relationships to insulate and enable the sale of the company’s brands.
- Analytics – Knowing your business will be imperative in driving sales growth. Leveraging customer, industry and internal sales information will be a key to your success.
- Budget Management – You will be responsible for directing personnel in on-going investment management of trade, operator, and marketing spend to ensure Return On Investment (ROI) within the operating profit commitment.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Field-based sales and sales management experience
- Consistent record of managing teams to exceed sales performance expectations and innate customer and people development skills
- Experience exercising a wide range of independent decision making and control
- Ability to manage complex relationships with distributors, operators, and customers
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management Tools (CRM)
- Ability to foster relationships with strategic customers, lead the execution of customer-centric marketing, and strong business and strategic planning skills
- BA/BS Degree
- Successful Foodservice field-based sales and sales management experience
- Experience managing a broker sales force
It is preferred that the ideal candidate resides in the Southeastern United States near a major airport location.
This position covers locations in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, and Tennessee.
- A flexible work schedule and the ability to travel overnight up to 40% of the time
- This position provides participation in the Kellogg Auto Reimbursement program for individuals driving at least 5,000 business miles annually.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, click on one of the links below:
THE FINER PRINT
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Kellogg’s has launched a new global hybrid work approach called Locate for Your Day (LFYD). In partnership with their manager, LFYD empowers our eligible US office-based employees to choose where to work each day. Built on trust, you and your manager will decide how LFYD works best for you and your team. This new flexibility is designed to drive culture and performance. Our recruiting team can fill you in on the exact details for this position.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, please reach out to USA.Recruitment@kellogg.com