When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
At Parexel, we all share the same goal - to improve the world's health. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, every clinical development solution we provide is underpinned by something special - a deep conviction in what we do.
Each of us, no matter what we do at Parexel, contributes to the development of a therapy that ultimately will benefit a patient. We take our work personally, we do it with empathy and we're committed to making a difference.
Parexel has an exciting opportunity for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our Global Talent Acquisition team. Please note that due to the current covid-19 pandemic, the role is currently home based, but will sit in our Durham, NC office eventually. Reporting to the Senior Director, Talent Acquisition, the person selected for this position will support a team of internal Parexel recruiters as well as working on a variety of departmental projects. This person will be heavily involved in interview scheduling, so good communication and presentation skills are a must. This position also requires, excellent MS Office skills, the ability to prioritize and multitask one’s day and the ability to work well independently. This is a great opportunity for recent business grads, or someone looking for a new opportunity who wants to start a career in Talent Acquisition at a global company.
The essential function of the Recruitment Coordinator is to provide support to members of the Talent Acquisition team. The Recruitment Coordinator plays a key role in the departments’ ability to source and hire quality talent, achieve hiring manager satisfaction, and promote the best candidate experience.
- Generate offer letters for new hires
- Schedule candidate phone, video, and in-person interviews
- Coordinate candidate travel when needed
- Process candidate background checks
- Manage requisition and candidate workflow in the applicant tracking system
- Post reqs to internal and external job boards
- Run recruiter and candidate reports
- Assist in candidate sourcing, as needed
- Process candidate travel reimbursements and vendor invoices
- General correspondence with candidates and new hires
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and accuracy
- Strong sense of personal investment, responsibility, and ownership
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with applicant tracking systems preferred
Minimum Work Experience
- 1 – 2 years demonstrated experience in professional work environment
- Prior experience working in/ supporting HR/Recruiting group is helpful
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Join the best minds in the industry and leverage your expertise to help advance treatments into the hands of those who need them most. This role is an excellent opportunity to continue to enhance your project and time management skills and advance your career. We look forward to speaking with you and determining how Parexel fits into your journey!
Employment is contingent on disclosure of your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if relevant, proof of vaccination.
Parexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.