The Recruiting Coordinator thrives in a fast-paced, high caliber, dynamic environment and has a complete focus on quality within the recruitment process. This role will require the ability to prioritize and manage multiple, simultaneous requisitions and various recruiting-related projects. As a Recruiting Coordinator you will interact with candidates and business leaders at all levels of the organization and be integral in delivering a positive candidate experience while acting as a dependable contact with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
This role will work closely with Recruiters and other key stakeholders to facilitate and support a world class experience for all involved. This position is an integral part of the Talent Acquisition team.
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 3 or more years of experience in Recruiting, Human Resources, or related function
- Experience working within an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Bachelor's degree
- SuccessFactors experience
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated time management, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure while maintaining a professional, businesslike manner
At Phillips 66, providing access to high quality programs and care for you and your family is important to us. Maintaining a culture of well-being — physical, emotional, social, and financial — is essential for a high-performing organization. When we are at our best, we are poised to deliver exceptional results — personally and professionally. Benefits for certain eligible, full-time employees include:
- Annual Variable Cash Incentive Program (VCIP) bonus
- 8% 401k company match, with an additional 0-4% Company 401k contribution based on the Company’s financial performance
- Cash Balance Account pension
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits with an annual company contribution to a Health Savings Account for employees on HDHP
- Total well-being programs and incentives, including Employee Assistance Plan, well-being reimbursement, and backup family care services
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Phillips 66 is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities