Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
What to Expect
With our primary focus on scheduling and facilitating interviews, Recruiting Coordinators are dedicated to ensuring our candidates have a positive and lasting impression of Tesla.
This position will support our Engineering Recruiting Teams, quickly and efficiently navigating last-minute changes and a high volume of requests. Along with scheduling interviews, our Recruiting Coordinators are responsible for supporting program initiatives in partnership with other Recruiting and business partners. Recruiting Coordinators are an invaluable aspect of the hiring workflow and beyond, recognized as experts in organization and adaptability.
What You’ll Do
- Play a crucial role within a fast-paced Recruiting team by coordinating onsite, phone, and virtual candidate interviews, including managing complex scheduling and facilities requirements, and booking candidate travel
- Facilitate exceptional partnerships with hiring managers, recruiters, and other recruiting coordinators, prioritizing timely follow-up and follow-through, thoroughness in work product and attention to detail
- Represent the Tesla Recruiting organization to all partners, stakeholders, and candidates, focusing on delivering exceptional customer service and consistent, high-quality work
- Ensure data integrity by updating candidate records in the applicant tracking system as needed, including entering NDA documentation and relevant interview details
- Drive and participate in ad hoc process improvement initiatives and other projects
What You’ll Bring
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational skill, time management, and creativity, performed in dynamic work environments
- Excellent verbal communicator with exceptional written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Outlook
- Experience providing exceptional candidate or customer experience (preferred)
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of work experience as a Recruiting Coordinator in a fast-paced, start-up type atmosphere, or in a similar professional coordination role (Preferred)
- Understanding of applicant tracking or CRM-type systems (Preferred)
Compensation and Benefits
Along with competitive pay, as a full-time Tesla employee, you are eligible for the following benefits at day 1 of hire:
- Aetna PPO and HSA plans > 2 medical plan options with $0 payroll deduction
- Family-building, fertility, adoption and surrogacy benefits
- Dental (including orthodontic coverage) and vision plans, both have options with a $0 paycheck contribution
- Company Paid (Health Savings Account) HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High Deductible Aetna medical plan with HSA
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- LGBTQ+ care concierge services
- 401(k) with employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Company paid Basic Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick and Vacation time (Flex time for salary positions), and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and parenting support resources
- Voluntary benefits to include: critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, theft & legal services, and pet insurance
- Weight Loss and Tobacco Cessation Programs
- Tesla Babies program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee discounts and perks program
$23.00 - $52.00/hour + cash and stock awards + benefits
Pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact email@example.com for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice