DaBellaHillsboro, OR18 days ago
DaBella is looking to add people to our Hiring Department, we need a Recruiter to help ensure we bring on the right talent to our team.
The Ideal individual will be a self-starter that is result-driven and enjoys speaking to people!
This is an entry level office position located at our corporate office in Hillsboro, OR.
Employment Type: Full Time (Monday - Friday)
Total Comp: $15.00 to $17.50
Reports To: Recruiting Manager
- Communicate with General Managers on hiring needs
- Oversee hiring for several departments and locations such as Sales, Canvass & Call Center roles
- Communicate via phone, text and email using our recruiting software
- Qualify applicants to make hiring recommendations
- Manage current candidate activity in our applicant tracking software
- Initial screening of candidates to obtain work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements
- Able to write and post job ads
- Work well with team members and support Recruiting Manager in daily/weekly goals and hiring priorities
- Be passionate and driven with people!
- Have excellent phone communication and be comfortable speaking with people both in person and over the phones
- Detail oriented
- Looking for a motivated, self-driven, goal-oriented, dependable, and reliable team member
- Have experience conducting phone screens, in-person interviews, job fairs etc... is a plus
- Passionate about working in a fast-pace environment
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus!
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Major Holidays Off
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Advancement Opportunities