Quality Safety and Environmental Governance Manager
The QSE Governance Manager will conduct facilities assessment of supplier and Production for The Coca-Cola Company, either to authorize and identify weaknesses in their quality system that need correction or improvement to maintain supply and manufacturing status. The position acts as the subject matter expert (SME) when conducting audits on behalf of TCCC for suppliers of Packaging (primary and secondary) materials, including PET resin, preforms, plastic and glass bottles, cans, and closures and Bottler Ingredients (Sweeteners and Beverage Gases). The QSE Governance manager will also participate or lead problem solving teams and process improvement activities including certification of 3rd party laboratories, dispense beverage equipment and Quality improvements at Supplier and manufacturing facilities
What You’ll Do For Us
- Perform supplier and production facility audits (as defined by KORE and BU policies and procedures)
- Lead and support Process Improvement activities at supplier and Production facilities such as New Supplier and Production Facility Assessments and Problem-Solving initiatives requiring Six Sigma & Lean disciplines.
- Conduct advanced quality planning assessments and lead quality monitoring and verification steps for new designs and or process commercialization using the Quality Production and Approval Process.
- Drive effective closure of all audits corrective action plans to address gaps identified during the supplier and production facility audits
- Identify, prioritize, and implement new initiatives or special projects by gathering and analyzing data in order to drive plant development.
- Support the development of key metrics to measure and sustain process improvements and increased capability gains
- Perform SME activities, problem solving, and project activities as requested.
- Lead and participate in training to build capability and support personal development.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering / Sciences fields)
- 5+ years of related work experience: Manufacturing and Food Safety Knowledge, e.g. GMP, HACCP, SSAFE, GFSI, FSMA
- Knowledge of relevant professional auditing standards such as ASQ, ISO and HACCP.
- Certified Lead Auditor
What We Can Do for You
- Purpose Driven: Purpose driven approach that empowers our people to protect the environment and communities we serve while delivering safe & quality products.
- Global Connections: Allows you to develop, enhance and maintain global connections that allow us to move faster and learn from others.
- Community of Belonging: We’re an organization that believes our ability to continually grow and build the right atmosphere where people feel safe and empowered, lets you bring your best self to work.
- Compensation & Benefits: Competitive benefits package that start on day one of employment
Packaging Engineering; Sustainability; Lean Manufacturing; Environmental Science; Measurement Verification; Project Management; Six Sigma; Communication; Root Cause Analyses; Food Safety and Sanitation; ISO 9001; Program Measurement; Environmental Compliance; Green Solutions; Continuous Improvement (CI)
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.