- Location: Irvine, CA
- Experience: Minimum 5 years in engineering and quality systems
- Commitment: Full Time
- Compensation: Competitive
The Quality Assurance Engineer will be globally responsible for overall quality assurance of manufactured products. This position will work very closely with product development, engineering, R&D, and design in defining performance and quality criteria. The role will also work with other functions closely i.e. warranty, customer service, customers, manufacturing, and suppliers.
- Determine production standards and set specifications for all products.
- Establish quality control systems.
- Execute corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Set up and manage 1starticle management program.
- Investigate customer complaints and process nonconformities.
- Create solutions as part of an engineering team.
- Work to find defects, determine the causes of those defects and provide solutions to quality problems.
- Implement methods to inspect, test and evaluate the reliability of manufacturing processes, products and production equipment.
- Make sure processes adhere to quality standards.
- Prepare metrics reporting by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data.
- Work in accordance with deadlines for delivery of products.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field.
- ASQ CQE Certification
- Knowledge of FMEA, DFM and problem-solving methodologies.
- Ability to use systematic approach for Root Cause Analysis
- Proficient in ANSI standards
- Experience with measuring tools such as: calipers, micrometers, go/no go gauges, and height and depth gauges
- Experience operating various laboratory equipment.
- Experience in an injection molding facility
- Knowledge of statistics and mil specs.
- Six Sigma Lean Certification belts a plus
- Self initiative.
- Problem solving/analysis
- Motivated by results
- Quality Management System (ISO9001) experience
- Understanding of metal manufacturing
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Full Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and FSA
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 401(k) with match
- Gym membership stipend
- Fun, collegial atmosphere
- Employee discounts
- Working with amazing people