SEEKING TOP TALENT TO CONNECT WITH OUR ICONIC BRAND
Responsible for teaming with engineering and manufacturing to ensure Tiffany & Co. quality standards are identified and maintained for new and existing products. Have pro-active role in corrective action process and participate on Material Review Board. Provide training and education to all associates on Quality standards.
- Work safely at all times by consistently following safe work procedures for your position, as well as all safety procedures required at your worksite. Promptly report all incidents and safety issues to your supervisor.
- Provide concise, complete and accurate documentation of inspection results relative to area of responsibility. Supporting inspection and test status requirements defined by regulations, engineering product specifications or Control Plans, Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) approval or product warrant submission.
- Partner with engineering and manufacturing to support new/existing processes and products ensuring they meet all TCO requirements. Contribute as team member to ensure process capability, participate in FMEA studies, validate work instructions and prints and develop control plans. Build partnerships within and across departments to promote efficiency and create a supportive work environment.
- Lead corrective action process and manage assigned projects including root cause analysis and implementation to the end of achieving improved product performance.
- Identify areas for the introduction/improvement of Lean Six Sigma manufacturing processes. Make recommendations where applicable for best practices, process optimization and waste reduction, performance measurement. Deliverables include waste reduction, improved quality and efficiencies within manufacturing.
- Report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to adhere to process and prevent occurrence of any non-conformity relating product, process or system.
- Monitor and analyze quality performance metrics to support continuous improvement activities.
- Contribute to Material Review Board process and activities regarding rejected materials.
- BS in Engineering – Industrial Engineer or similar field (experience will be evaluated in place of degree.
- 3 years of experience in quality engineering
- Proficient in English, written and oral
- Ability to read and analyze technical drawings.
- Solid project & time management skills
- ASQ Quality Engineer Certification
- •Working knowledge of JD Edwards System or other enterprise systems
- •CAD knowledge (Autocad, Rhino, Solidworks, other)
- •Lean Six Sigma Certification