QA Release Specialist
Cannara Biotech has the largest indoor growing facility in Canada. These modern and safe facilities are located in Farnham and Salaberry-de-Valleyfield. Cannara Biotech produces and processes high-quality cannabis in an indoor space, to ensure the best product for Quebec and Canadian consumers.
Cannara Biotech Inc. is currently looking for a QA Release Specialist to join a dynamic team.
Under the responsibility of the Quality Director, the QA release specialist will be responsible to assure the integrity of all labels used to identify finish product or shipping case. The QA release specialist will do a verification of all finished products to physically release them prior leaving the warehouse.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Main resource for all labels creation to assure label integrity;
- Verification of all labels (product and master case labels) prior the shipment of the product ;
- Physical verification and AQL check of the contents of the case for count and information accuracy.
The list of tasks and responsibilities listed above is not exhaustive. It is therefore not a complete and detailed list of all the tasks and responsibilities that may be performed by the incumbent.
- Hold a college degree in science or related field;
- Strong IT/software knowledge;
- knowledge of Nice Label, an asset;
- Have 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Have excellent editorial and communicative capacity;
- Bilingualism (French and English);
Benefits plan including medical and dental protection, group REER with employer participation, personal days. Have no legal impediments related to employment.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.