We’re here for it. We think you should be too. We’re looking for a driven professional with an inclusive mindset to join our team as a Purchasing Coordinator.
The Purchasing Coordinator is an integral role supporting the Purchasing Department’s procurement of materials, equipment, and services necessary to provide the stores, distribution centers and corporate office with the appropriate operational supplies.
What you'll do...
- Place and confirm purchase orders, track deliveries, place splits and forwards, release receipts, check invoices.
- Communicate with vendors about order status, changes, cancellations, and/or issues.
- Support supply sourcing requests across all business channels.
- Contact existing and potential suppliers for quotes.
- Support Purchasing team in vendor meetings as needed.
- Collect data on materials/vendors for future business opportunities.
- On board new supply vendors.
- Generate and maintain usage reports to determine inventory needs.
- Create documents as needed and share pertinent information as needed.
- Assist with new store openings, as directed by the Purchasing Manager.
What you'll bring...
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
- Google Platform and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong problem solving skills, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and self-directed with a proactive approach to service.
- Strong interpersonal skills with written, phone, and in-person communication